Friday, February 15, 2008

Death by Tax Returns

No, not my own, those at work.

I've been doing lots of them. Lots. On Monday I worked 14 hours. On Valentine's day I worked 10 hours, and that's only because in the afternoon I took a 2 hour break to work on my website, otherwise another 12 hour day.

So the Pay-it-forward contest will have to postpone a little. Sorry. ::hangs head in shame::

My contract expires on February 28. (I'm a seasonal worker. Saying that makes me feel a bit like migrant farm labor but that's what I am.) I suspect at the beginning of March I will still be flat out racing to finish my line-edits and all sorts of promotional stuff for PRIVATE ARRANGEMENTS.

So the new date for the pay-it-forward contest will be March 15. And I've decided not to promote it elsewhere. It will be just for readers of this blog. The contest closes on March 25. I will wake up that day ready to pay it forward. :-)

No comments: